Part 1: Chibi-Chibi


Fade in. Intioror view: cabin. Gourry, his mom(GM) and dad(GF) are sitting at a table.

"Son, were broke." GF

"And, more importently, we are out of food" GM

"So that is why it is time for you to go off into the world and earn your fortune." GF

"But I don't want to leave!" Gourry

"WERE OUT OF FOOD! You have to leave!" GF

"No food?.... All right, I'll go." Gourry takes a map out. "But where to?"

Gourry and his dad lean over the map.

"Well, Salloon is peaceful right now. So its out." GF

"And Zaphelia is to remote" Gourry

"I here there is some sort of trouble near Sairaag." GM

"Trouble in Sairaag?" Gourry puts the map away "So I'll go there. And dad?"

"Yes?"GF

"May I take the sword of light with me? It might come in handy?" Gourry

"No" GF

"Yes you may son." GM

"WHAT!" GF

"I'll worry about him if he dosen't..." She makes a pouty face at Gourry's father

"Alright he may." GF. GM kisses GF.

"Good! I'll leave in the morning!" Gourry

"But it is the morring!" GF

"I ment tomarow moring. I still have to pack my stuff." Gouury

"not quite..." GM pulls a huge pack out of nowhere "I have already packed your stuff so you can leave now." Gourry and GF fault-face

"Okay." Gourry gives his mom and dad a goodbye hug and puts the pack on.

"Bye mom! Bye dad! See you in a few years!" Gourry walks out the door.

"Bye son! We'll miss you!" Gourry's mom and dad wave at him till he is a ways down the road. Then the go back inside. Fade out.


fade in. tavern. Gourry is sitting at the bar. at the other end of the bar sits an old man. the town elder walks in to the tavern. he looks around and spies Gourry. he walks over.

"I hear you are a mercenary"

"I am."

"Good. The town would like to hire you to get rid of some bandits for us."

"Who, where, and how much?"

"They call themseves the Chimera Gang. they lair is a castle not far from the town."

"and how much are you going to pay me?"

"we can only pay you ten gold. payment upon the job being done."

"Fine I'll take the job. and have a nice day!"

"Bye" the town elder leaves the tavern the old man who was sitting at the other end of the bar walks over.

"Hello, I hear you've been heird to get rid of the Chimera gang. Could I join you in your job."

"why?"

"not for the money, It is just that the castle the have tooken over is mine and I want it back."

"Okay! good to have some free help! by the way, What is your name, Mine is Gouury!"

"Good to meet you, My name is Diol." they shake hands. fade out.


Well, the two then went to the bandits camp. Diol threw a single fireball into the bandits mist and took out their leader. gourry then took over and ran the bandits out of town and the castle was retooken. gourry also took out the army of Chimerias thet the bandits had created with sword of light. and all Diol did, beside that single fireball, was sit around and watch the battle. he also got a few Ideas....


"Battle has ended, the bandits have fled and the towns people's money has been returend to them, so It is time for me to go." Gourry

"Wait, I saw how well you fought and got an Idea. But I would need your help." Diol

"Busness deal? sounds interestiong. tell me more" Gourry

"well, I would need a lock of your hair..." Diol walks over to his machine and Gourry follows. Gourry then cuts a piece of his hair of and gives it to Diol. Doil then puts it in the machine and starts it up. Fade out.


Two days later...

Steam hissies, ten chibi gourrys emerge frome the machine."their Done!" Diol

"Let me see them. hey! they look like me!" gourry

"Lets round them up and put them in the cages" Diol starts to heard them in to cages" then we can make some more after we sell these."

"Sell them! you never said anything about selling them or make ing more!" Gourry

"Yhea, didn't I tell you!"

Gourry draws his sword" No an dI don't think they should in your control any longer! your out of bisness!"

"I don't think so! Dime Wind!" The spell flings gourry in to the control panle on the other side of the room.

Gourry stands up "I do THINK SO!" Gourry thrust his sword in to the control panle

"What have you done!" Blue sparks fly from the control panle. machinery Explodes. flash of white.

Outside looking at the castle.. severlel Explosions explode from the castle. then Large Explosion that dystroys all, fade out. [1]


Fade in. Gourry is carrying Diol over his sholder. the Chibi-Gourrys are following him. he stops at the forest edge and puts Diol down. the turns to the chibis. "Now, you do know how to live off the forrest?"

the chibi-Gs write in the dirt"yes, we know, it is one of the memorrys we have from you."

"good, now be carful, People might hurt you if they found you. stay in the forrest and travel toward home. My parents will reconize you and you can Live there." Gourry picks Diol up and puts him over his sholder and walks off. Zoom in on chibbis

Chibbi#1"where is home from here?"

Chibbi#2" I don't know, maybe we should ask him?"

Chibbi#3"he left allready. we can't."

they look at each other and then start to curse at Gourry who is walking away, but he cannot hear their puny cries. Fade out.


Gouury is walking down the road. "That is enough money to last the rest of trip. Hey what is that!" gourry sees a wagon under segeby bandits. there are several gardsmen lying around it. the only thing keeping the bandits from getting at it is a magic shild, and it is starting to weaken. "IT is up to me to save them!" Gourry ryns toward the wagon. fade out to a screen with a "TO BE CONTINUED..." on it.


Notes

1 - blow number one...


Part 2   |   Fanfiction