Hotsprings!


Figuratively speaking Lina knew that she shouldn't be spying but...who was gonna find out. It wasn't like she was going to tell anyone, nope this was just a little sightseeing.

The object of her attentions was now stripped down to his pants, leaning his lithe form forward he tested the hotsprings temperature. Sliding his pants down he then slipped silently into the waiting waters.

Lina sighed to herself, she couldn't understand why you would want to hide a gorgeous body like that. A blush stained her cheeks as she carefully backed away only to bump into another form. Yelping in surprise Lina whirled around only to be confronted with....AMELIA!

"Eh Ms. Lina what are you doing here!" Amelia whispered her face turning an awful shade of red.

Lina knew her own face was doing the same thing. "Why I'm bird watching! And why aren't you back at the resort with Gourry and the others?"

Amelia twiddled her thumbs and stared everywhere but at Lina. "I was just going to see if Mr. Zelgadis needed some help..."

Lina finally took notice of the towel in Amelia's hand, Lina could feel her eye begin to twitch. "Not only were you spying on Zel you were planning on jumping into his hotspring!"

Amelia began to make shhh'ing noises as Lina began to get louder and louder.

"Don't shh me!!" Lina yelled as she angrily fireballed the young princess back to the direction of the resort. Really what a pervert...what does that make me...^_^;; Lina turned to go back to the resort herself only to be confronted by Zelgadis.

Clutching a towel to his hips Zelgadis towered over the kneeling girl having heard her conversation with Amelia. "Lina...I'm almost afraid to ask what you and Amelia were doing here"

"Dont flatter yourself Zel...I was merely bird watching!" Lina sniffed in disdain as she jumped back and began making her way towards the path that led to the resort.

Zel watched her go, an amused grin moving across his lips. That girl...

Lina moved as fast as her legs would carry her. How embarrassing...Ah well it had been a nice view while it had lasted!


Fanfiction