Side Series and Stories

 

Memories
    While they were on vacation, the harem boys collected some momentos ... then Steph turned them into songfics. Go figure.
    I came up with this in Germany, at 3 in the morning, staring at the ceiling, in the dark, listening to my Space Jam CD, and bored out of my mind ... so forgive me if it sucks.
    Everything in the fic will be actual harem events from certain veiwpoints, or events similar to them that aren't mentioned in the harem fics.

    Beyond Words
        YAOI Zelgadis x Vagarv. Expanding upon the ZelxVal vibes in the main story.

    Best Friend Forever
        Duo and Suboshi, best buds, no matter what happens or who beats up who.

    Left Out
        Xellos. Poor fruit, has no one to pair up with in a romantic or friendly way.

    When We Get Along
        The whole crew; scenes from our overly violent, slap-sticl lives.

 

The Halle Tales
    This takes place during In Ifni's Hands: Travelling With the Miko: Chapter 8: Travelling Fever and is modeled off of The Canterbury Tales.
    The boys are bored, so they start a little game that consists of telling stories to pass the time. The winner ... well, what will the winner get?

 

MST
    The harem takes the place Mike, Tom, and Crow in the Satellite of Love. Will they ever survive?

 

Blanket Fic     NEW!
    This is not a harem fic. It contains the harem, runs gags like the harem, but is not a technical harem fic because it's not in the continuity. Written for the Slayers Fanatics ML's Blanket Fic Challenge. YAOI

 

Harem