Chapter 6


"By L-sama, are you all right Sylpheel?" asked Lina concerned as she reached with her hand to touch the priestess to assure herself that she was real.

"Yes, thanks to Xellos I'm okay now." she told them as she watched Zelgadis suspicious looks on her master. "He made it possible for me to return to you all."

Sylpheel turned her face to Gourry, a hungry look on her face. She reached with her hands for his face and kissed him passionately. Gourry was too stunned to even react.

Xellos smiled to himself. Well, this is turning really interesting, seems like little Sylpheel has finally decided to take things in her own hands.

Xellos smiled amused. Who would have thought that Sylpheel would turn out to be so direct as Mazoku. This Sylph-chan is defiantly more fun then the old one.

Sylpheel let go of Gourry and smiled lovingly at him before turning to Lina and Zelgadis. Both of them taking a step back as they saw her eyes. Sylpheel guessed from their emotions that they now knew that she no longer was human. She giggled.

"Aren't you happy to see me again, alive?" she asked them managing a incredibly innocent look on her face.

Zelgadis was the first one talk, "You fruitcake!! What did you do to her?"

"I didn't do anything she didn't agree to. It was her own decision to become mine." said the trickster looking at them with his amesthyst eyes.

Sylpheel had to control herself not to laugh, the look on Lina's and Zelgadis' face was priceless.

"Is.. is that true?" asked the sorceress not really wanting to affirm it.

Sylpheel nodded as she turned her attention back to Gourry and put her arms around his shoulders.

"Gourry-kun, do you trust me?" she asked seductively as she looked into his blue eyes seeing her own reflection in them.

Gourry just nodded, not really knowing what was going on, but that was all Sylpheel needed to know to disappear with the swordsman. She was going to get what she wanted no matter how long it took, after all she now had all the time in the world.

"Well, seems like my new servant is going to have fun and since there's nothing else for me to do here I'll be leaving." said the trickster smiling, "Till next time Lina-chan." and with those words he teleported away.


Chapter 6   |   Fanfiction