Part 2


Filia quickly drug the protesting Zelgadiss up on the stage. She had a job to do, she kept thinking to herself. "Right now, you are a business woman. You treat this like a business transaction and you'll be able to buy the time Lina needs to find that Bible."

"HELLO, LADIES, I HAVE A UNIQUE ITEM UP FOR BID. HOWEVER, I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY THE ENDING BID, IF I SO DEEM FIT."

That was responded to by a lot of unhappy mumbles. However, they couldn't deny her that right.

"SO, I WOULD LIKE TO INTEREST YOU IN THIS UNIQUE SPECIMEN," removing Zel's mask and hood, she continued, "AS YOU CAN SEE, HE IS A VERY UNIQUE CHIMERA. HE IS STRONG, AGILE, AND FAST. HE WOULD MAKE THE PERFECT ADDITION TO YOUR HOME. HE COULD MANUAL LABOR, OR DO THE MORE INTELLECTUAL LABOR AS WELL BEING THAT HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT. HOWEVER, IF YOUR INTEREST IS IN COLLECTING, I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION, THAT PURCHASING HIM WOULD ENSURE YOU OWNERSHIP OF AN ITEM CREATED BY THE GREAT SAGE, REZO, THE RED PRIEST."

Filia smiled, pleased with awes of appreciation that ran through the crowd. She had definitely gotten there attention with that last statement. She smiled turning to look at Zel, who was looking at her with a look that could melt stone. She quickly looked away.

"COME, LET'S START THE BIDDING AT 1000 GOLD PIECES."

Filia watched as the first bidder raised her hand and then several other hands raised to counter bid. However, after a while she noting the bidding slowing and especially noticed Chishan losing interest.

"COME NOW, THIS IS A FINE SPECIMEN. YOU COULD DO BETTER THAN THIS. NOT ONLY IS HE USEFUL, HE'S NICE TO LOOK AT." Filia decided she needed to do something to get back the full attention of the audience. So, she reached back and grabbed Zel's shirt collar.

"Filia, what are you doing?", Zel growled under his breathe. But Filia ignored him.

"COME ON GIRLS, HOW CAN YOU PASS THIS UP!" and with that she pulled on his collar.

RIIIIIIIIP

Another awe of appreciation swept through the crowd as the women got a good look at a shirtless Zel. Filia started getting bombarded with bids again, and seemed to have the attention of Chishan again. However, her business mind decided she needed to make sure that the bids kept coming.

"COME ON, COME ON. I SAID HE WAS FAST. HOW MANY WOULD LIKE TO GET A LOOK AT THOSE FAST LEGS?"

Cheers and cat calls whistled through the audience. So, Filia reached behind her and grabbed Zel's waistband.

"Filia, no, don't do that....Filia stop....you have my........."

RIIIIIIIP

"....underwear!"

Filia turned around to see a very red Zel trying very hard, and not succeeding too well, to cover his dignity with his shackled hands. Filia whipped around as she heard the whistles and cat calls that had tripled in amount. "O.K.," she thought, "I can use this to my advantage, keep the bidding going."

"WELL, AS YOU CAN SEE, HE IS FULLY CAPABLE OF TAKING CARE OF ANY OF THE MORE PLEASURABLE DUTIES, YOU MIGHT WANT HIM TO PERFORM.!" smiling knowingly and wiggling an eyebrow.

"Filia, I WILL get you back for this!!!!!", she heard Zel growl under his breathe. She opted to ignore him, as she continued to try to keep the auction going.

However, as the audience got more excited and the bidding began to peak. Filia saw the light signal go off in the distance.

"ALL RIGHT, I'M SORRY, I'M GOING TO HAVE TO CLAIM MY RESERVE. THE BIDDING IS NOT REACHING ANYWHERE CLOSE TO WHERE I WOULD BE WILLING TO PART WITH MY FAVORITE SLAVE."

And with that Filia grabbed Zel's chain and ran out of the auction, before anyone could get mad at them. She and Zel went flying down the street to the inn at the edge of town. The inn that everyone had agreed to meet at. When, they got to the inn, they levitated up to their room window, and stepped into the bedroom they shared.


Part 3   |   Fanfiction