Part 1


Lina absently plucked at her hair, what was with her lately...no not her she was fine, it was the other members of the group that seemed to be having the problem. Amelia for some reason or another was being overly quiet and seemed to have something on her mind. Gourry was was being well...he was being pensive and quiet. Hell Zel, Amelia, and Gourry were all acting the same. Lina knew something must have happened, and they were just not telling her but she didn't know what that WHAT was. At first she was just concerned...now she was annoyed!

"Alright! One of you spit it out now!" Lina grabbed the nearest person, which just happened to be Amelia. "Well what have you got to say!"

"Argh! I cant breath!" Amelia gasped between gulps of air.

"Oh hehe!" laughing nervously Lina dropped her grip on the princess's neck. "So spill it!"

"............"

Lina threw up her hands in frustration "What's the big secret! Someone just please tell me what's going on or we go nowhere!" Lina sat down with a huff upon the road they had been walking on. She watched as Gourry sent a vemounous look at Zel which Zel returned in equal hostility.

"It's nothing Mrs. Lina simply a small spat between friends" Amelia glared at Zel.

Lina groaned she just knew it was going to be one of those days...Ok from what I can put together Amelia is mad at Zel for some reason and Gourry is mad at Zel...So it must have something to do with Zel...but what.

Ok well first things first, "Hey Guys check out that town!" pointing Lina waited until the others had turned before casting a levitation spell and grabbing Zel. Low trick she knew but hey, if it works it works! When they were a safe distance away she deposited Zel on the ground and landed neatly beside him. "Ok buster spill it!"

"Spill it? If you mean what's the matter with us I couldn't tell you" Zel turned his head to the side, only to be smacked in the head by an irate sorceress. "Ow! What was that for!"

"For lying now tell me the truth or there's more where that is coming from" lina glared at Zel trying to get a reaction out of him.

Zel sighed quietly "Is it really that important..." at her sharp nod he groaned. Why did she always have to be so damn persistent! "Look Lina, we're just having a minor dispute like Amelia said...she'll get over it Gourry too" this last part came out quietly.

"That's not helping me at all! What are you guys arguing about?" Lina was past the angry stage she was just tired all she wanted was food and a nap. But she was worried about her friends so that had to wait...but none of them wanted to talk.


Part 2   |   Fanfiction