Part 1


Eris: Long ago, there was a Famous Magician, who created the Dragon Slave.

Lina: Who?

Eris: I don't know his name.

Lina: If he was so famous you shou-

Eris: Shut up and lemme teach.

Lina: Don't tell me what to do!

Eris: I'm teaching you your magic, do I need to zap you?

Lina: I'm more powerful than you!

Eris: Wanna bet?? (Editor: OOOOO!! I loved that story!!! Tanin and Sturm are HILARIOUS!)

Lina: SURE! *gets up* Darkness beyond...

Gourry: *in a bunny costume and hops by with watch* I'm late for a big dinner!

Lina:..hm.m..FOOD? HEY...RABBIT!! WAIT UP! *chases*

Eris: *was too busy chanting to know the difference and sends a huge blast at nothing*

Gourry: *looks back* Uh-oh! Some crazy lady's following me! Gotta hide!

*Ditches into hole in ground*

Lina: YOU CAN'T HIDE..FIRE BALL...*runs into the big hole she made* WHAT'S THIS ABOUT FOOD?? *stops running and finds herself in a huge room, with a tiny door, and door guard.

Rezo: Hmm..I sense another life force.....none shall pass ME, REZO THE RED DOOR GUARD!!

Lina:..hey MISTER..did you see some freaky guy in a rabbit suit?

Rezo:....See him I did not, though I feel his ki..

Lina: GET TO THE point.

Rezo:..he's entered into Wonderland.

Lina: WELL, LEMME IN.

Rezo: You won't fit in the door! And you don'y have a royal invitation!

Lina: How do I shrink?

Rezo:..uhm...on that huge table..somewhere in the room..there are some cookies...eat the star shaped ones.

Lina: *grabs some cookies and chows down, and shrinks*

Rezo: But you did that for nothing, I can't let you in.

Lina: YOU'LL LET ME IN..THERE'S FOOD BEYOND THAT DOOR.

Rezo:...hmm...Mother always said never get in a hungry sorceress's way...but be warned once you enter Wonderland, strange things may ha--

Lina: THAT'S NICE, NOW PARDON ME, COMIN' THROUGH!! FIRE BALL.. *and she walked through the hole in the door, entering a water world, and she turned around because she couldn't breathe underwater...but the door was gone*

Dilgear: *pulls Lina out from the water* Come on, I have to bring you to Lord Noonsa!

Lina: Noonsa? Lord? Why?

Dilgear: Because he wishes to marry a young maiden.

Lina: MARRY?!!?!? *she punched him out of the water and levitationed herself out of the water*

*and so Lina kept walking, until she came to a flower garden*

Zolf: I AM THE QUEEN OF THE FLOWERS... ((why do I have to play the Queen of the Flowers....))

Rodimus: Oohh..look at that pretty flower. ((Why do I have to play the flower?))

Lina: I'M NOT NO FRIDGIN FLOWER!

Zolf: Hmm...a feisty one she is.

Lina: STOP TALKING ABOUT ME...though with someone as beautiful as I am, that isn't an easy task.

Zolf: ..hmm..below her head, she has two really small petals.

Lina: OK..SO I'M UNDERDEVELOPED..


Part 2   |   Fanfiction