Part 2


Noonsa: (who is in a big fluffy rose costume) That's the least you can say about yourself!

Zolf: Master Rose, delightful to see you again.

Rodimus: It's been a while, what brings you to the Garden of Weeds, from your Refined Garden of Honey?

Noonsa: It's my turn as of now, *looks to Lina* and you've sprouted a new flower?

Lina: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT'S THE LEAST I CAN SAY AOBUT MYSELF?? YOU THINK I LOOK FUNNY?? LOOK AT YOU, YOU'RE A ROSE WITH A FISH TAIL!!!

Zolf: NO, MA'AM, PLEASE CALM YOURSELF!

Rodimus: Colonel Noonsa Rose will blow his petals off!

Zolf: I say he launches thorns.

Rodimus: Gamble?

Zolf: A quarter?

Rodimus: Deal.

Noonsa: HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO COLONEL ROSE THIS WAY?

Lina: I'M NOT A FRIDG'N FLOWER!

Noonsa: *turns reddish* Ohh...Now you've done it! *the thorns luanch everywhere*

Rodimus: Thorns, you win..*flips Zolf a quarter*

Zolf: Remember, he blew petals last time when, as a prank, the Cheshire cat sent an army of weeds to his garden.

Rodimus: Ah yes...that pain-staking memory has almost vanished from my mind.

Noonsa: This is no flower at all!

Lina: DAMN STRAIGHT!

Zolf: Perhaps she's a fruit, fallen from the Wonder Tree above...from which old and rotten fruits with no magic in them fall?

Rodimus: She is pretty wrinkly.

Lina: *turns red and steam comes out, volcano explosion in background* WHAAAAAAT??

Noonsa: No, she isn't a rotten fruit..worse...

Zolf: *gasp* She's a bug?!?

Rodimus: No, even the Queen of Beetles had bigger breasts than that.

Lina: OOHH...YOU ARE ALL DEAD!!

Noonsa: ..worse..SHE'S A WEED!

Zolf: A WEED?!? CALL THE ARMY!

Lina: I'll show you a fridg'n weed...*chants*

Rodimus: CALL THE GUARDS! *Many flowers, who are the Dragon Fangs, come running*

Lina: *vines come from the ground and penetrate the flowers.*

Noonsa: *dying* Weeds....woul.d..only exist...in YOUR........garden.

Lina: Why the nerve of them!* starts walking off* Flat chested indeed! The nerve of it all!

*after walking a ways, she saw the white rabbit*

GourrrY: OHH..I'm late, I'm gonna miss the food, ah yes....real food!

Lina: oh..oh HEY RABBIT!! WAIT FOR ME..I'M COMING FOR FOOD TOO!!

Gourry: *looks back* ..uh-oh...*runs faster, but trips and falls down a hole*

Lina: Damn..lost him..I'll just ask some people..

Valgarv: *sitting on a wall with a map*

((Editor: YAY!!! Val-chan!!!! *screams in delight*))

Lina: *runs up and hops on wall* HEY EGGY...know where there's a huge dinner party?

Valgarv: *jumps back from sight of Lina* Che, *smirks* even if I knew..I wouldn't tell you.

Lina: OHH..DON'T TICK ME OFF!

Valgarv: *looking at map* ..if I'm here, which way to the Mad Mazoku's damn tea party..

Lina: Tea party??

Valgarv: I'm going to kill that damn Mazoku!

Lina: Mazoku?

Valgarv: THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSSNESS....now I have work to do.

Lina: Hey, Humpy, tell me where I can get some food, or I'll have some scrambled eggs.

Valgarv: Che, you don't scare me.

Lina: *..holds fire ball in hand*

Valgarv: Hey, take it easy..... You can get some food at the Mad Mazoku's.

Lina: Where's that?

Valgarv: *jumps down from wall* .....if I knew..I'd be there killing the damn Mazoku.

Linas: *jumps down..* Let's find him together! You can kill, I can eat.

Valgarv: ...damn it, I work alone.

Lina: Fine.. I'll just follow you then.

Valgarv: *send beam of energy at Lina* NO.

Lina: *reflects it*

Valgarv: GAAH...* toasted* ...fine....

((Editor: *trigger finget twitches* HOW DARE THE AUTHOR TOAST VAL-KUN!??!!?))

Lina: LET'S GO! LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAAAA

Valgarv:.You're lucky you're coming..so do me a favor..shut up.

Lina: Hmm..grouchy crouchy grouchy....


Part 3   |   Fanfiction