Part 3


Valgarv: *walks down stairs.*

Valgarv: mumble mumble..why the hell do I have to mumble mumble damn L-sama...

Zelgadis: Don't make me cut your pay check for saying those words around Ammy....

Val: Why? you've said worse.....SIR

Zel:....*looks to Xel and back to Val..* Now's not the time, Niles!!!

Val: ??? Niles?

Zel: Ack..HOLD THE Q-CARD STRAIGHT OVER THERE!!!

Martina: *off stage* Gome nasai Mr. Greydirt!!

Zel: That's GREYWERS..

Martina: Gomen!!!

Zel: Now's not the time, Valgarv.

Val: ..grey dirt..heh heh...RR..YES SIR... *pulls out feather duster and begins to dust*

Zel: now then....Ms. Nine...

Xel: That's XELLOS...or u can just call me FINE..I'm hot and you know it! ^_~'s

Zel: Don't push me!!!!

Xel: ohh..but you're so CUTE when you're angry..

Zel: *..punches Xelos and wlaks upstairs* ..I'M GOING TO WORK....

Xel: ah ah ah..WOMANIZER!!!!

Zel: WHAT WOMAN?!?!

Xel: ^_~'s

Zel: *groans and goes upstairs*

Lina: I'm to OLD for a baby-sitter

Amelia: I'm too mature!

Gourry: Im too....(Martina..HOLD IT STILL...)

Martina: *off stage* *sneezes* (gomen..)

Gourry: I'm strong enough to defend these girls from danger....hmm? defend..? them? why would I..all they do is boss me around.....

Lina: *POW* ..Oh Gourry....surely you jest...*keeping teeth together while talking*

Gourry: JESTING..JESTING...

Amelia: You're a very strange Nanny...

Xel: ahh..arigato.

Gourry: You're scary too.

Xel:....hmm...AHH..FEAR IS THE KEY TO RESPECT!

Lina: You're creepy too...

Xel:.....be nice! let's play a game...

Lina: ..gh...How pathetic..

Amelia: YAY

Gourry: A game...with THIS nanny?

Xel: *hugs them all and flies to the kitchen*

Lina: NO..I'M NOT PLAYING ANYTING WITH THIS......GAH DADDY HELP ME..

Gourry: Is this SAFE?

Amelia: This could be fun...cheer up!

Lina: That's what you said when we tried to burn down the Mc. Angie's house

Amelia:..which one was Mc. Angie?

Gourry: The girl with breathing problems..

Amelia: But that WAS fun..

Lina: But we torched the neighborhood...

Amelia:...YOU did that..I just did a fire ball..YOU went and dragon-slaved the place..

Xel: *drops them all on the ground...* LET'S PLAY..... *he looked to Gourry evilly...*

Gourry:...??

Xel: *holds up dress* ...I think orange is his color.....

Lina: OHH...this might not be so bad a Nanny after all.....


And so they play dress up with Gourry as he tries to run away. First ... they put his hair up like Sailor Moon's...and put purple streaks through it and put him in an orange short dress ... they decided blue was his color... They put his hair up into a pony tail, and put a tight blue dress on him, and went heavy on the eyeshadow...with light pink lipstick..


Xel: AH!

Lina: Oh Gourry it's you..

Amelia: I really must say you do make a hot chick, Gourry..

Xel: What shall we call Mr. Greydirt's new daughter?

Amelia: That's.GREYWERS...I wouldn't mind you making fun of him..but it's our last name too..

Xel:...sorry..can't read the Q card...

Lina: *.....squints.....* Let's..call her....Gamer??? oh oh..LET'S CALL HER JANNETTE!

Xel: Or Garria!!!

Amelia: Janarria!!


After some name arguing..they decided on Garria.


Xel: COME DOWN QUICK MISTER GREYWERS....YOU HAVE A NEW DAUGTHER....

Zel: *walks in not really surprised to see Gou..I mean.. GARRIA in drag*

Xel: Meet your daughter, Garria.

Zel: *takes out some Fepsi and pours into a glass...*

(Editor's note: Yes, it's Fepsi and not Pepsi... Zel-chan said we would get seriously sued if we did not come up with a Pepsi rip-off.... ^_~!)

Xel: Too much Pepsi is bad for you sir.

Zel: Good, if I die I don't have to put up with you. besides...*wags the bottle around..* this is FEPSI...*opens it towards him covering him with soda..*

Xel:...hmm...*licks some Fepsi..* Not too shabby.

Zel: *walks out of kitchen..*

Xel: *snaps...Zel come flying in...* AH AH AHH.. *Xellos wags his finger* ...tell your daughter she's beautiful.

Zel: Yeah yeah..you make a nice girl Gourry..go get em. *and he tries to walk off*

Xel: *grabs him by cape......* Oh and DEAR ZEL....I don't want to sleep on the couch..I'm scaaared. *he SD's and jumps into Zel's lap* ....can I sleep with you?

Zel: *gets up, shoving him* ...go to MOTEL 8 THEN..

*and Zel leaves the room*

Xel:..ahh children....when they play hard to get...they love you..remember that, Garria, you'll have lotsa men after you soon..


Part 4   |   Fanfiction