Part 5


Lina: *pigging out on the shcool lunch* THIS FOO DIS *comp* TERRIBLE!!!!! *chomp* I CANT AHRDLY *takes hige biteof hicken* STAND TO.. *swallows ahrd picking up moik carton* EAT THIS.. *dirnk* TRASH!!!

Amelia:.. *blinx and reaches for her Sandwitch*

Lina: 8grabs it and almoust bites Amleia's hand*

Amelia: 8stands up on talbe, stepping on Lina's food* EATING PEOPLE IS WRONG MISS LINA, EVEN THOUHG YUOA RE MY SISTER, MY JSUTICE SHALL NOT WAVER!!!! WITH TEARS IN YM EYES, I WILL FIGTH YOU..FOR EATING A HUMAN BEINGS AHND IS WRONG!!!! AND - *gets the crap beatn out oher her By Lina*

Lina: GET OFF OF MY GYOUZA!!! ((stuffed dumping))

Amelia: *knocked out*

Philbrezo: *Guest Apperence... looks to audience*

Martina: Z_z... *forgets to hit light up applause button*

Philbrezo:... 8waits for crowd to cheer*

Crowd:....................

Cricket: *chirps*

Philbrezo: -_-...ahem....

Crowd:..........

Cricket: *Chirp*

Philbrezo:..-_- Damn you pooeple *pulls out one of those blocks that when you twist it..people die*

Crowd:.........*un0enthusiastic* no.

Cricket: *gets eaten by Gourry, who's late ofr the show,a nd sjut happens to walk by*..

Gourry:..hmm..I've had better pickles.. *walks back stage*

Philbrezo: -_-..Damn yuo people.. 8twists cube*

Crowd: X_x

Philbrezo: *self conteted smirk*...on with the show... *walks by with tray and see's AMleia..picsk her up and puts her in the milk freezer*

Lina: *cheers through mouthfull off food*

Philbrezo:...*gapss and runs abck stars in eyes* YOU LIKE ME..YOU REALLY LIKE ME!!!!

Lina:.. *swallow* hey..your scenes over..

Philbrezo:..-_- Damn you.


Zel:...*looking at ROman book*.....-_-**...I cant read this.. Damned Filia. wouild akiller her to jsut tell me how to be cured..

Xle: *pahzes in smiling* ^_^ ahhh but Zel-chaaaan... if you were human... you woulndt ahve been HALF as xcute of a Gum wad on the bottom of the HCocobo's foot - *finds himself being throttled by Zel*

Zle: *throttle* *throttle...throttle*

Xel: I...I...I..

Zel: *Punch Punch Punch*

Xle: Love Love Love..

Zel:..ghk.. *strangle stagnle strangle*

Xel:...you......too....to....too...

Zel:..-_- *twitch*.... *kcisk otu window*

Xel: WEEEE - hey... I can see my magic shop from here!!!!!

Crowd: X_x Cheer

Philbrezo:... *standing next to Martina*... I hate you people... Oi..Lady... you love me..you think Im awsome..right?

Martina: ^_^'s dropping cue cards* OF COURSE!!!

Xel: *phazes in and hands Martina NEW Set of cue cards* ^_^ drop soemthing?

Martina: WAAH.. XELLS-SAMMA!!!! ARIGATO!! ^_^ *holds up cards*

ValgarV: *walks on* Hello Zelgadis..I would like to see you in a clown suit...

Crowd: CHEEEEEEER!!!! X_x

Philbrezo:...-_-...

Zel: -_-... what..?

Voice from abvE: READ THE DAMNED CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zel:....---**...and I'd like to see you Valgarv without those pants and that cape..

Valgarv:... -_- *God damned auther... ahcked up on gofballs...* gee Zel...soemthing smels goo..

Zel: ah yes..ts essance of Xellos.. come closer and appriciate the full smell of it....

Val: -_-....I cant belvie Im doing this...*walks over snd sits next to Zel*

Xel: ^_^ *points to cue card where it sais on lap..underlines*

Val:...*picks up piece of wax fruti and throws at Xel* -_-...I quit...

Vouce form above: HEY..IM HOOKIN' YOU UP WITH NUDE GARV PICS!!

Val:..-_- *sighs *..I have limits..but... 8sits on Zles lap* *BIG cheesey ^______^*

Zel:....-_-......*loosk to cue card* oh baby...baby baby.. *looks to action*.... 8stands up shoving Val to floor* YOU GOTTA BE KIDIDN!!!

Voice from above:...Nude Xel pics..

Zel: I DONT CARE!!!!!

X:.....^_^ I'll pose nud you can take whatever angle pics you want.... all you can in one hour...

Zel:.... temptin - I mean.. SICK!!!!! *Walks out*

Val: -_-...*on floor*..I call cofee break!!

Everoyne:..yeah.. *wanders off stage*

Philbrezo: *desprate for attention, dances ons tage*........

Crowd:..BOO...WE WANT VAL AND ZEL ON THE COUCH!!!!!!

Martin a:..well....Zels to busy with Xel in a clsoet right now but.. *in wiatress outfit* I can take your oders for later ^_^

Crowd: *orders up Lemons*


Lina:..waht was the poit of me bieng in shcool...there's no comic relif in me eating.

Gourry:..why dont we tell them some importantly smart things?

Lina:...-_-... like you know any..?

Gourry: YES..I KNOW THAT.. ahem... if you kiss yor grandmother, your normal....if you kizz Philbrezo, the dancing lunatic on the other half of the tage rightnow... YOUG ET A FREE AUTOGRAPHED Sasage!!!

Lina:..-_-....Cheesey Gourry?

Gourry:...really?

Lian:..yeah..

Gourry:....well..ok WE'LLE VEN THROW IN SOME CHEESE!!

Lina: -_-..............

Phiblrezo: IM A MANIAC MAAAAAAAANIAC THATS FOR SURE!!!!! AND IM DANCI'N LIKE I NEVER HAV EBEFOOOOOOOOOOORE..

Lina:...wuoldnt suprize me.. -_- *sigh* *chos down*

Gourry:... *get sup and btoh dot he Polka*

Lina: --- sighs*...see boys and girls..? dont E-mial the Mun encouragement... or she'll write more cheesey crap...


Writter: Z_z..

martina: 8walks in with huge paper sheet*...hey...zel-chan?

WritteR: ^^*** wakes up*...what?

Martina: *Dorps papers* here's the orders for the lemons*

Writter:......GHK.. o_O>.. *gETS burrie dunder requests*


Part 6   |   Fanfiction