BOP! Slayers vs. Hanson!


Author's Note:

For all of you, who despise Hanson, read on, for you scary people like Angie who are in love with them... I suggest you dont read. Feel free to try to flaumbe me at ZeigadisGW@AOL.com.


*Zel, Val, and Xellos are sleeping in Boys Hut 1.*

((Editor: O_O.... OH MY.))

Amelia: *is flipping through the channels in the huge entertainment room*

Amelia: The good thing about being an early bird is you get the TV all to yourself! Oh! Sasami Street! GO PRETTY SAMMY!!!! FIGHT FOR LOVE AND JUSTICE!!

Zel: *wakes up to the screaming* What the hell... ? Ah... Amelia... *walks into entertainment room* Amelia... keep it down in here! *goes back to bed*

Amelia: YES SIR!! *changes channel* Oh, it's Thunder Girls! GO AKANE!! GO RANKO!! GO SHAMPOO!! DESTROY THE KODACHIS OF... oh yeah... be quiet... destroy the Kodachis of evil!

*Amelia continues to channel surf, watching many shows, including Looney Goddesses*

Later...

Amelia: OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! EEEEEEEEPP!!!

Zel, Xel, and Val: *wake up and in unison* What the hell??

*They run down the hall to see what's wrong..*

Amelia: EEEEEEK!

Zel: *walks over* What is it...? *looks to TV* ... OH MY GOD... *freezes twitching*

Val: ... what the shit... ? *looks to TV* ... HOLY FRICK...

Xel: ^_^'s... What is it... ? *looks to TV* ... EEEP! *takes deep breath* It's ... Hanson... *quickly changes channels* ... AHHHH... EVERY CHANNEL?!?!? THAT'S SOMETHING TOO CRUEL. EVEN I WOULDN'T DO THAT!! *turns TV off*

Amelia: ... hmm? *stops screaming and blinks into consciousness*

Zel: *sighs, relieved* The Mazoku is good for something...

Valgarv: Holy frick...

Xel: *catching breath* That'll get rid of your hiccups...

Amelia: THIS INJUSTICE MUST BE STOPPED!

Val: Ahh, screw this... *pulls out Final Fantasy Tactics game... puts in PSX... hits power and turns on TV*

((Editor: I'm sorry, it was ORIGINALLY Darkstalkers he was playing... but since I'm the Val worshipper here AND editor, he's playing FFTactics... ^^***))

Group: AHHH!!!!

Amelia: ... H-HANSON... EVEN ON THE PSX...

Valgarv: A HANSON GAME!?!?!?!?! OH FRICK....

Zelgadis: *turns off TV*

Xellos: ... O_O ... that was scary...

Zelgadis: That's it... *picks up shirt and cape and puts on* I'm going off... C-ya..

((Editor: O_o.. you mean he was running around without a shirt for the first half of this fic??????))

Amelia: *grabs Zelgadis* No... don't leave us!!

Zelgadis: ... If I don't return... don't look for me.

Valgarv: We wouldn't even if ya told us to.

Xellos: Where are you going, Zelgadis-san?

Zelgadis: ... to a Hanson concert...

Group: WHAAAAT?!?!? TRAITOR!!!!

Zelgadis: ... I'm going to destroy Hanson...

Val: ... Whoa... even I gotta say... ya got some bloody balls...

Xellos: You're so much braver then me, Zel-san... I wouldn't go within 50 miles of a Hanson concert.

Amelia: DO IT ZELGADIS... DO IT FOR JUSTICE!!!

Zelgadis: Just don't turn on the TV until Hanson is destroyed...

*Zelgadis leaves the place*

Valgarv: I'm gonna miss that damn rock...

Xellos: Now I only have you two to pick on! And he was so much fun too...

Amelia: *turns on radio*

Radio: ... MMMBOP... MMMBOP... MMBOP... MMMM, ... YEAH YEAH...

Group: AAHHHH!!!

Valgarv: *changes station*

Radio: And now this station is no longer Y10Cabbit ... it is... now... the Hanson station! First Hanson song is...

Valgarv: *switches... every station... playing... Hanson... turns off radio*

Amelia: *turns on one of the 50 computers on* OH NO... Hanson concert...

Xel: *turns it off* We're stuck without entertainment till Zel destroys Hanson...

*They sit around a while staring at the blank TV... and blank computers... suddenly, the radio, TV and computers all come on... Hanson... Hanson... Hanson... *

Group: OH NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *all run out at 500 MPH*

Zel: *walking slowly with hood up... looks down cliff to a Hanson concert* Brace yourself, Zel...

Group: *running towards Zel, screaming*

Zel: *looks back* Hmm? H-HEY... O_O...

Group: *crashes into Zel and they all fall off the cliff*

Zel: *gets up* What are you guys doing here?

Amelia: *on top of the group* ... hmm?... oh Zelgadis-san!... everything... in the house... has Hanson... and... everything... everything tunred on... and... Hanson... Hanson...

Valgarv: *under Amelia and left leg under Xel* What she's bloody flamin' saying is every fuck'n place ya turn there's some fuck'n Hanson shit!

Xellos: ^_^ing... it was quite scary... now we're safe...

Zelgadis: ... you guys... this is a Hanson concert... *points to the crowd and stage*

Valgarv: AHHH...

Amelia *higher pitched... Val is still screaming* AHHH!!

Xellos: *reaaalllly high pitched... the others are screaming* EEEEEEP!!

Zelgadis: Yeah well... go home. Everything'll be fine.

Valgarv: Yeah but what if ya dont kill Hanson... besides... I wanna piece of the damn freakin'...

Amelia: We'll do it for the sake of justice!!

Xellos: ... oh... the concert is starting...

Zelgadis: C-ya guys... *slides through crowd quickly*

Xellos: *just sits in mid air and watches*

Amelia: *climbs onto Val's shoulders* I WILL HELP YOU, ZELGADIS-SAN ... FOR THE SAKE OF JUSTICE!!!

Valgarv: *slams her into wall* GET OFFA ME YA HUSSIE...

Hanson: HERE WE GO GUYS... LIKE... MMMMMBOP... MMMBOP...

Xel, Val, and Am: AHHH!!! *drop to knees*

Amelia: ... must be strong... *stands up* ... ELMEKIA... LANCE!!

Youngest Hanson: *gets roasted... keeps singing... *

Valgarv: LET A PRO SHOW YA HOW IT'S DONE!! *sends a red beam at them*

Oldest Hanson: AHH!! *dies*

2 Hansons: *singing... *

Zelgadis: *Rah Tilts the stage*

Hanson Fans: *snap out of their daze* ... wha... what happened?

Youngest Hanson: *dying* ... mm....... b-bo...

Xellos: *puts him outtah misery*

Valgarv: *swishes the ashes of the middle Hanson around* HA HA!!! WE FLAMIN' KILLED THE GOD-DAMNED HANSON BROTHERS!!!!

Zelgadis: *slowly walks away from crowd*

Amelia, Val, and Xel: *all party with the Hanson-haters*

*When they get home Zelgadis is playing SS4... *

((Editor: For those of you who don't know, SS4=Samurai Shodown 4, which is one of Zel-chan's favorite games... ^_~'s))

All: HEY... I WANNA PLAY!!

*And so..they all fight over entertainment... what will take over entertainment next???* *oohhh... scary music plays*

((Editor: ^_^'s Look for the next segment... "SINK! Slayers vs. Leo-boy!"))


Chapter 2   |   Fanfiction